We have made it more convenient than ever to stay in touch with the people in your life. Now you can enjoy hands-free phone and FaceTime calls for iPhone and iPad*, using state-of-the-art streaming technology.
Use Jabra Enhance Pro PM as a wireless headset to take calls and talk without needing to hold your iPhone or iPad. Just tap the button on your hearing instruments to answer and stream a call directly to your ears.
Free up your hands while talking and enjoy the ability to multitask.
*Jabra Enhance Pro PM hands-free calls are compatible with iPhone 11 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation), and iPad mini (6th generation), with software updates iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 or later.
If you currently use Jabra Enhance Pro PM, your Costco hearing care professional can upgrade you to this feature with a quick fitting software update. They are ready to hear from you. If you don’t have Enhance Pro PM hearing instruments yet, contact your Costco hearing care professional to find out more about Enhance Pro PM and hands-free calls.
Face-to-face video appointments
Now you can also meet with your Hearing Care Professional via video chat. Live Assist lets you supplement clinic visits with convenient, real-time video appointments. That means you can enjoy personalized, flexible care from the comfort of your own home. It’s as easy as answering a video call on your phone.
1. Book a video appointment with your hearing care professional. At the appointment time, your hearing care professional will initiate the call.
2. Answer the video call received through the Jabra Enhance Pro app.
3. Your hearing care professional connects to your hearing aids and provides you with live adjustments, if needed.
4. You evaluate the new settings with your hearing care professional during the appointment as well as afterwards through the Rate My Sound feature in the Jabra Enhance Pro app.
Get updated settings at your fingertips
Sometimes it can be hard to describe a hearing experience from your everyday life while in the clinic. When you contact your hearing care professional from your Jabra Enhance Pro App, they get all the information they need to help you optimize your hearing aid settings.
You can initiate a request for fine-tuning by contacting your hearing care professional or through the simple questionnaire in your Jabra Enhance Pro app.
1. To request through the app, submit your questionnaire with an optional message.
2. Your hearing care professional receives your request, along with an automatic record of your hearing aid settings.
3. Your hearing care professional sends precise fine-tuning adjustments and/or messages straight to your App.
4. You place your hearing aids close to your smartphone, tap install – and enjoy the improvements.
5. Send a rating of your new settings to your hearing care professional.